Frequently asked questions
How much does a custom stamp cost?
- Prices vary on the size and intricacy of a design. Its best to message your design for a quotation
What material do you use for the stamp?
- I use regular rubber erasers and imported Japanese carving blocks mounted on wood or cork. I determine which material to use depending on what the stamp will be used on or the detail of the design.
How long does it take to make a stamp?
- lead time for each order is 3 weeks.
Is there a minimum?
- No minimum order required.
Do you accept rush orders?
- It depends on my availability. Rush orders have corresponding rush fees
Do you do bulk order?
- Yes. Be mindful that the lead time may vary depending on the quantity of your order.
Do you have pre-made stamps available?
- Yes, you may find them at The Wander Space, Hello MNL Store, and my online shop to see them.
Can I order an old designs?
- Yes, you may. Exceptions apply to old works which designs were submitted by the clients.
My question is not here.
- Get in touch via FB, IG, or email
How to make your stamps last
Well kept eraser stamps often last a maximum of 1 to 2 years if kept in good conditions:
Please be mindful that some fonts may not come out as precise or crisp.
Restrictions apply to: